Clapham Common Councillors Tim Briggs, Bernard Gentry and Louise Nathanson
Our priorities for the area are:
- Protecting the local environment – including defending the Common against Labour Lambeth’s brainless over-comercialisation
- More and better local schools – We want to improve standards in schools and the behavior of children outside of them. We need more places for both primary and secondary aged children locally
- Tougher on Crime – we are pushing the council to crack down on antisocial behavior and street drinking
- Supporting the local economy – We are constantly astounded by the high rates of tax for small businesses compared to Conservative-run Wandsworth next door
- Cutting waste and delivering better services – We are campaigning for better services from Lambeth Council.
Cllr Louise Nathanson and Cllr Bernard Gentry