“Hard up” Lambeth wastes huge amount of our money, reported to be in region of £180,000, on “campaign” it had no intention of winning.
What is it with Lambeth Council and posters?
If you’re going to nick another council’s poster, it’s probably best to take their name off it first. Whilst it could charitably be said that Lambeth are doing their best for recycling, their latest fly tipping notice is, well, rubbish. Lambeth residents are advised to call Tower Hamlets council to report fly tipping.
Standards are clearly slipping since Comrade Reed elevated himself to Westminster…
Will Cllr Peck ever get a grip?
- Experts shocked that Labour Lambeth fail to protect public from dodgy meat
- No checks on kebab houses and fried chicken shops
- Council spends our money on campaigning against government, but not on food safety
- Lambeth Conservatives demand answers from Labour-run Council
· Lambeth sees sense over speeding
· Latest measures highlight 20 mph zone
· Speed indicator device installed
In the face of fierce local opposition Lambeth's Labour-led Planning Committee has agreed to a change of use of the shop previously leased by Tessa Fantoni so that it will now be occupied by yet another estate agent.
Lambeth in danger of killing the goose that lays the golden egg with rampant over-commercialisation of the common
Times are hard at the moment. You’d expect your council to be trimming back it’s excesses — making some savings to pass on to hardworking local tax-payers. Not a bit of it. Welcome to Lambeth.
Joint Conservative and Lib Dem Campaign Saves Thameslink Services from Streatham:
- Conservative Councillors in Wimbledon and Herne Hill were joined by Streatham Conservatives and Lib Dems
- Conservative Rail Minister announces Wimbledon Loop services to be retained
“It’s fantastic to see a grown up approach to campaigning on such a critical issue has paid off so well” – Ben Everitt, Streatham Conservatives
An incompetent Labour Council Cabinet Member has emailed local community groups a copy of party plans to...encourage Labour members to infiltrate local community groups